Appalachian Power is committed to operating as a good citizen of the communities where it does business. Our experienced External Affairs Managers live and work in these communities, serving as Appalachian Power's local contacts with community, governmental and business leaders.
You may contact your nearest External Affairs Manager to request assistance with the following issues and programs:
- Local and state government affairs/public policy
- Volunteer or community involvement activities
- Local chamber of commerce support
- Community issues with major distribution, transmission and generation projects
- Local education initiatives
- Community support programs
- Economic development issues/Project siting
- Municipal franchises
Select your state below to find your Appalachian Power External Affairs team member.